This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Choose a model to use with your kit:
- Browse the 3D models above
- Use associated link to download the ZIP file
- ZIP files contain STL ready to print and STP files for easy customization
- Print your chosen model:
- Print the STL models or customize the included STP files (recommend Fusion 360)
- Assemble your Electronics Kit:
- Solder components to the PCB (see image below for placement)
- Finally, assemble the electronics and printed case. Try different cases or design your own!
- Note: Not all 3D model designs use all parts. Hardware such as the wood screw and magnets may be used in alternative designs and some that have not been released.
- If you design your own, be sure to share it with the community in our Thingiverse group!